Date- 29-11-2020 online education game that teachers and students have fun.

Date- 29-11-2020 online education game that teachers and students have fun.

IMPORTANT LINK.

29/11/2020

Game 1 Click here

Game 2 Click here


Online Education Game 29/11/2020



Date- 29-11-2020 online education game that teachers and students have fun.



 Reach out to all students


Play various educational games for kids that can be played with pleasure as well as increase knowledge. Share this post with every parent.

Things to keep in mind when the teacher is transferred to another school.

When a teacher is transferred, the transfer from the SAS PORTAL should be shown and removed only after the completion of the work at all levels.

To remove the teacher from the original school, login to the original school and add the information.

To add a teacher to the transferred school, login to the transferred school, go to the internal transfer, enter the mobile number of the given teacher on the SAS portal, click and the name of the teacher will be shown in green, then submit from the required dates.  When OTP is requested, OTP will be written on the website.

Such an incident made a slight difference to me

I was driving my wife's car and no one else was in the car
I wear a mask every day
My wife told me not to wear a mask if it fell in the car. I was not smart enough to wear a mask.

A few cars went ahead and the police stood up
The police stopped the car and I stopped
Why didn't you wear a mask?

I argued that we are husband and wife.
The police said come down and pay Rs 2,000 to two people
Go meet psi

I went to Vat psi arguing but didn't believe it. I was just ready to write the name of the receipt.
The police let him go without penalty
He was my student with the car and you would be surprised to know that he was a bootlegger

I thanked the student heartily and two thousand children left in his happiness

No matter what field our students are in, they must have feelings for the Guru



Date- 29-11-2020 online education game that teachers and students have fun.

Date- 29-11-2020 online education game that teachers and students have fun. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: PRAVIN VANKAR